Our service area may be small compared to other contractors.
We do this for a reason. We strive to provide the highest quality work. Expanding our service area would involve more driving time between jobs, less time working on restoring existing service area customer’s decks, fences, outdoor wooden structures. Unfortunately, due to Atlanta’s traffic woes, we have made our service area realistically manageable- where every customer is within a 10 to 15 minute drive, max. This ensures quick response times, ensures efficient workflow.
It has never been our goal to:
- Sell franchises
- Offer services that are not wood restoration related (at the expense of quality)
- Hire new employees (train them for 1 – 2 weeks) claim them to be ‘experts‘ (like some contractors do)
- Expand to a larger geographical service area than we currently service (again, at the expense of long drive times, not making it to job sites on time due to traffic).
We will never compromise quality of work over greed, it is just not in our DNA.
Please note: in order to maintain the highest quality work we strictly enforce our service area.
We service The Following Cities & Neighborhoods
- Alpharetta (east of 400 only)
- Avondale Estates
- Candler Park
- Druid Hills
- Embry Hills
- Morningside-Lenox Park
- North Buckhead
- North Brookhaven
- North Decatur
- North Druid Hills
- Peachtree Corners
- Poncey Highland
- Roswell (east of 400 only)
- Sandy Springs (east of Riverside Dr. & south of Dalrymple Rd.)
- Smoke Rise
- Toco Hills
We serve the following counties:
- North Fulton county
- North Dekalb county
- West Gwinnett county.
Please see map below for our geographical service area.