Request A Quote
Before contacting us:
Please Check Our Service Area
For quality purposes we strictly enforce our service area.
Please read our FAQ below:
Q: Do You Build Decks Or Fences?, OR Tear-Down & Re-Build?
A: No, we do not build decks nor fences. We perform minor repairs to decks and fences. Our specialty is finishing decks as in cleaning, staining, sealing, or painting.
Q: I need Handrails Added, Re-configure My Deck or Fence, Do you Perform This Service?
A: No, we do not reconfigure, decks or fences.
Q: I have Support Posts That Need Replacing, Do You Replace Support Posts?
A: No, we do not perform structural repairs. We do have the name of a contractor who does.
Q: Do You Install Under Deck Systems?
A: No, we do not.
Q: We Have A Few Rotted Floor Boards, Handrail Do you Replace Those?
A: Yes, we perform minor carpentry repairs on decks & fences.
Q: Do You Perform Flashing Repairs On Houses?
A: No, we do not.
For a more thorough FAQ please visit our FAQ Page.
Contact Atlanta Deck Doctor
Whether you are planning, budgeting, have pricing questions, or are ready to move forward with your deck or fence restoration & refinishing project we would love to hear from you.
If calling us: We are available to answer phone calls Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 6 PM (excluding holidays).
If texting us: We are available to text Monday through saturday from 8:00 AM To 6 PM. Please include in the body of the text: your name, as well as a good call-back time (if you’d like for us to call you), your address (so we ensure we service your part of the city), as well as a description of the work you’d like a quote for). Pictures are very helpful as well.
COVID-19: We Offer Contact-Less Estimates
If you have the ability to provide pictures, measurements of your project there should be no need for us to come out for an in-person consultation. Providing pictures, measurements helps us greatly, and will expedite the submission of a quote in writing.
If sending pictures please keep in mind:
- Please send pictures of deck/s from a distance (if possible) so we can see the entire deck against home home. This helps to determine the scope of work.
- Please send pictures of deck surface/s so we can determine surface condition.
- Please send pictures of can/s of previous product/s used on deck.
- Please send pictures of ideas, or look you’re after for your deck project.
- Please take a picture of every span of fence (from corner to corner).
- Please take a picture of any obstructions (bushes, trees close to fence).
- Please take a picture of your fence’s design (close up of dog-ear, shadowbox, etc).
- Please take a picture of cans of previous product/s used on fence.
- Please send pictures of ideas, or look/s you’re after for your fence project.
Regarding Outdoor Wood Structures Such As Pergolas, Swing Sets, Garage Doors, Siding.
- Please take as many pictures as you can of any , and all wood structures.
For your convenience we’ve included a file upload tool – Acceptable file-types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, mp4, heif, hevc, heic, mov
Rest assured we will never use any of the information you provide (by phone, text, or via our contact form) for any other purpose than to communicate with you, and provide you a speedy quote. We respect your privacy.
You may submit an estimate request without adding any personal information (name, email, physical address) . That said, any relevant information you submit will be helpful in expediting an accurate quote in writing.
- What is your preferred method of contact – eg voice call, text, email. (please include this information in special instructions field).
- What is the best time of day to reach you (specific times, please – also under special instructions field).
- Do you have any time constraints for your project?
- How old is your deck or fence?
- Please describe the deck or fence’s sun exposure, or lack of.
- What is the orientation of the deck, fence?
- Does it have a surrounding tree canopy? Species of tree if you have that information would be helpful.
- Has it been stained or painted before?
- If It was painted, or stained before do you have a record of the product e.g (an old can, receipts noting the brand, color of stain/paint, etc)? Please include picture of can of product previously used, if able to.
- If new, how long since built? Please keep in mind that newly-built (pressure-treated pine) decks, fences, wood structures contain a high-moisture content, therefore will need to dry to acceptable moisture percentage levels before proceeding to stain, or seal.
- If fence, deck are in need of repairs, please describe repairs needed. Pictures are very helpful. Please keep in mind: we do not perform structural repairs on decks or fences.
For In-Person Consultations:
- Please list days and times that you’re available for a consultation (under special instructions). With that information we can find a mutually agreeable time & date.
- Please keep in mind that although we do in-person consultations we observe social distancing rules. We will wear a mask, gloves and require you to wear a mask & keep a 6′ distance.
- There is no charge for in-person consultations, but would kindly ask that if you cannot make your scheduled appointment that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- For gated communities: Please submit a gate code (inside gate code field).
- If you have dogs: Please include that information (under the special instructions field) so we can be careful when accessing your property (we’ll also be extra careful to ensure the gate we come in through is properly shut when leaving your property).
- If you have gates at your property: Which side would you like for us to gain access to your property? (this is applicable if you’re not home).
We Respond To All Inquiries ASAP.
Note: During the busy season (spring through late summer) it may take a little longer than usual for a reply. Rest assured we will reply as quickly as possible.